A safe form of niacinamide that is an exciting and versatile active ingredients for a wide range of applications and products – easy to work with!
Vitamin B3 Classification: NI (Simulated Natural or Nature Identical)
Vitamin B3 is an exciting and versatile new active raw material that is both safe and efficient in treating various skin conditions and problems. The product is a white, practically odourless powder, also known as niacinamide, the water-soluble form of niacin, an essential member of the vitamin B group. It is easily soluble up to 5% in water, water-based ingredients and ethanol.
Its anti-inflammatory activity is useful for:
- treating acne and improving the appearance of red, aged, hyperpigmented, blotchy and
- photodamaged skin
The vitamin has:
- anti-wrinkle properties and
- reduces fine lines by stimulating collagen & ceramide synthesis.
It also helps to:
- brighten the skin and
- improve functional and structural integrity of the skin barrier.
Which products to use Vitamin B3 powder in?
- Products for your daily skin care regime (protection and hydration for a fresh and healthy look)
- Teen products to clear and control skin blemishes
- Skin Rejuvenation and Anti-aging skin care product range
- Skin Lightening products to brighten the skin, even the skin tone and fade away age spots
- Men’s Grooming Products to balance stressed skin after shaving